A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-491 With Ramipril in Subjects With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Ramipril
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 15 Jul 2010 Additional trial identifier U1111-1113-8982 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 26 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History