Assess Safety & Reactogenicity of DTPa-IPV/Hib Vaccine Admnd at 3 & 4 Mths & DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib Vaccine Admnd at 5 Mths, Followed by DTPa-IPV/Hib Vaccine at 18 Mths in Infants Who Received hepatitisB Vaccine at Birth & at One Month of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Oct 2008 New trial record.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov