Bone Retention of Bisphosphonate (Zometa) in Patients With Multiple Myeloma or Breast Cancer With Metastases to Bone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 29 Apr 2013 New information source identified and integrated European Clinical trials database
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials database.
- 06 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.