A Phase 2A, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparator- and Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Two Dose Levels of Mitoglitazone in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MSDC 0160 (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 20th World Diabetes Congress (WDC).
- 14 May 2009 Nearly 100 patients have been enrolled, according to a Metabolic Solutions Development Company media release.
- 14 May 2009 Positive preliminary results reported in Metabolic Solutions Development Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History