A Phase II Protocol in Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer Using Gemcitabine/Docetaxel Chemotherapy and An Oxaliplatin-Based Chemoradiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine; Interferon alpha; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 New trial record.