A Phase I, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Azacitidine Administered Subcutaneously (SC) and as Different Oral Formulations in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML), Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RACE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record (NCT00761722) planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 05 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.