An Open Label Post Licensure Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Indigenously Manufactured Killed Bivalent (O1 and O139) Whole Cell Oral Cholera Vaccine (Shanchol).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cholera vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Cholera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Trial phase changed from II to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.