An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study of Oral Linaclotide Administered to Patients With Chronic Constipation or Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 14 May 2013 Data will be presented at the 2013 Digestive Disease Week annual meeting, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals,and Forest Laboratories media release.
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2011 Actual patient number is 1557 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.