A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 76-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006, LymphoStat-B), a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody, in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLISS-76
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 18 Mar 2016 Pooled post-hoc analysis of BLISS-52 and BLISS-76 trials (n=1125) were published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis of parent and extension studies which assessed changes in levels of B cells and IgG presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results will be presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism, according to a Human Genome Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History