To Verify the Efficacy of Acotiamide in Subjects With Functional Dyspepsia, Focusing on the Assessment of Subjective Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Acotiamide (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2011 Results assessing outcomes in patients with postprandial distress syndrome with or without epigastric pain syndrome presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 10 May 2011 Quality-of-life results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History