A Prospective Study With Individually Adjusted High Dose 90Y-Ibritumomab Tiuxetan Treatment With Peripheral Blood Stem Cells Support to Improve Outcome for Patients With Refractory/Recurrent B-Cell Lymphoma, Stage II-IV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HITT
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014.