An Open-label, Multinational, Multicenter, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used at a Flexible Dose up to a Maximum of 200 mg/Day in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older Suffering From Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.