A Multicentre Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide in High-risk Myeloid Disease (High-risk MDS and AML) With a Karyotype Including Del(5q) or Monosomy 5.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 28 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Oct 2008 New trial record.