A Phase II Trial of Romidepsin and Bortezomib for Multiple Myeloma Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.