Phase II Study of Vorinostat (SAHA), Cladribine, and Rituximab (SCR) in Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Relapsed B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cladribine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by clinicaltrials.gov record.