A Study Investigating Plasma Abacavir and Its Intracellular Anabolite Carbovir-Triphosphate Pharmacokinetics in the Absence and in the Presence of Darunavir/Ritonavir or Raltegravir in HIV-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir; Darunavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 20 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.