A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Fixed-Dose, Parallel-Group, Three Week Placebo Controlled Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Asenapine in Subjects With Bipolar 1 Disorder Experiencing an Acute Manic or Mixed Episode (Protocol P05691)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.