An Open-Label Safety and Tolerability Study of Immediate-Release and Extended-Release Oxymorphone in Opioid-Tolerant Pediatric Subjects With Chronic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymorphone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2008 New trial record.