CLL6 (Roche): a randomised, phase II trial of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab (FCR) with or without mitoxantrone in previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRE; CLL6
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN.
- 14 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual date changed from 95% to 100%.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.