CLL6 (Roche): a randomised, phase II trial of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab (FCR) with or without mitoxantrone in previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRE; CLL6
- 01 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint of proportion of patients achieving a complete response at 3 months has not been met, according to results published in the Leukemia.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the Leukemia
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN.