A Phase IV, Two-Arm, Open-Label, Single-Centre Randomised Pilot Study to Assess the Feasibility of Immediate or Deferred Switching of HIV-Infected Individuals Intolerant of Efavirenz, Ritonavir-Boosted Lopinavir or Ritonavir-Boosted Darunavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to difficulties in recruitment due to a change in the nature of practice, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.