A comparative study on the clinical effects of silodosin and naftopidil in Japanese patients with lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary) ; Naftopidil
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2012 Interim results for 121 patients presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 04 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (Feb 2007), planned patient number (200), additional lead trial centres and investigator added and official title amended as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 04 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan, UMIN000008331).