A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial of Linaclotide Administered Orally for 12 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 09 May 2017 Results (n=3536) assessing placebo relative effect of Linaclotide and Plecanatide on efficacy and safety using patient data pooled from 4 phase 3 trials (NCT00730015, NCT00765882, NCT01982240, NCT02122471), presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017
- 22 May 2012 Pooled analysis assessing treatment satisfaction presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 11 Aug 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History