A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability and effect of taspoglutide on glycemic control compared to placebo in patients with type II diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with metformin plus pioglitazone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-EMERGE-3
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History