Preoperative Chemoradiotherapy and Postoperative Chemotherapy With Capecitabine and Oxaplatin vs.Capecitabine Alone in Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer (PETACC-6)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETACC-6
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a final analysis presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2013 First results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History