The Effect of Pregnancy on the Pharmacokinetics of the Kaletra Tablet: A Longitudinal Investigation in the Second and Third Trimesters Including Empiric Dosage Adjustment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Trial phase changed from IV to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.