A Open-Label, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of MK0633 in Japanese Asthmatic Children Aged 12 to Less Than 16 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Setileuton (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2008 to Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.