A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending-Dose Phase 1b Safety Study of Three Different Doses of an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist (EVP-6124) or Placebo in Patients With Mild to Moderate Probable Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EnVivo Pharmaceuticals; FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2008 New trial record.