Ultracet (Tramadol HCL [37.5 mg]/Acetaminophen [325 mg]) Combination Tablets in the Treatment of the Pain of Fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 01 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.