A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Phase II Trial of Exemestane (Aromasin) Plus Dasatinib Versus Exemestane Plus Placebo in Advanced Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer After Disease Progression on a Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor (NSAI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 156 to 157 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History