Safety and Immunogenicity of Rotavirus Vaccine (RotaTeq(R)) [rotavirus W179-9 vaccine] in Infants With Short Bowel Syndrome: A Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.