A Blinded, Randomized Crossover Trial to Define the ECG Effects of TA-1790 (Avanafil) Using a Single Clinical and a Supratherapeutic Dose Compared to Placebo and Moxifloxacin in Healthy Men: A Thorough ECG Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Avanafil; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.