Phase III Trial of Combined Immunochemotherapy With Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab (FCR) Versus Bendamustine and Rituximab (BR) in Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2016 Results (N=554) of this and other trial (CLL8) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (2016).
- 20 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression-free survival rate after 24 months), as per an article published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 20 May 2016 Results published in the Lancet Oncology