A Phase I Study of Intravenously Administered FAU (1-(2'-Deoxy-2'-Fluoro-beta-D-Arabinofuranosyl) Uracil, NSC 678515) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NSC 678515 (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Apr 2016 Results assessing conventional plasma pharmacokinetic evaluation of therapeutic FAU and dynamic PET assessment of 18 F-FAU published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 02 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.