Phase I Study of Anti-Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor Alpha (PDGFRa) Monoclonal Antibody IMC-3G3 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Who No Longer Respond to Standard Therapy or for Whom no Standard Therapy is Available.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olaratumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 12 Mar 2010 Actual end date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 20 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.