A Phase III Clinical Trial Comparing Trastuzumab Given Concurrently with Radiation Therapy and Radiation Therapy Alone for Women with HER2-Positive Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Resected by Lumpectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2013 Patient accrual is expected to take 7.9 years, according to a presentation at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 06 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center; CTSU-NSABP-B43).