Phase 1, Open Label, Multi-Center Study To Evaluate The Safety And Tolerability of CT-322 Administered In Combination With Focal Brain Radiotherapy And Temozolomide To Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pegdinetanib; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 26 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.