Effect of Anticoagulation in Reducing the Incidence of Splenic/Portal Vein Thrombosis Post-Laparoscopic Splenectomy Protocol Number: 5698.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Venous thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Jun 2009 Actual number of patients (35) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History