A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Multi-Center Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Administration BAY12-8039 (Moxifloxacin) 400mg Every 24 h Compared to Intravenous Ceftriaxone 2g Every 24h and Metronidaxole 500mg Every 12h for the Treatment of Patients With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacteroides infections; Escherichia coli infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRAGON
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Clinical success rate' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents.
- 23 Oct 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History