A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Once-Weekly, Multiple-Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Plasma Concentration Profile and Effects on Biochemical Markers of Bone Resorption of MK0822 in Healthy Postmenopausal Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Odanacatib (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Aug 2009 Results published in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Oct 2008 New trial record.