A Multicenter, Open Label, Randomized Phase II Trial of Presurgical Treatment With Single-Agent Trastuzumab (H) or Lapatinib (Ty) or the Combination of Trastuzumab and Lapatinib (H+Ty), Followed by Six Cycles of Docetaxel (T) and Carboplatin) With Trastuzumab (TCH) or Lapatinib (TCTy) or the Combination of Trastuzumab and Lapatinib (TCHTy) in Patients With HER2/Neu-Amplified Operable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2013 Final analysis presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History