A Phase II Study of Iodine-131-Labeled Tositumomab in Combination With Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, Prednisone and Rituximab Therapy for Patients With Advanced Stage Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Tositumomab; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.