A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Active-Controlled, Flexible Dose Study Exploring the Efficacy and Safety of 12 Weeks Treatment With Lu 31-130 in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine; Zicronapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completedNas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (93) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History