A Phase III Randomized, Open-Labeled Clinical Trial of MK3009 (Daptomycin) in Patients With Skin and Soft Tissue Infections, Septicemia and Right-Sided Infective Endocarditis Caused by MRSA.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial endocarditis; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Septicaemia; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 27 Sep 2011 Treatment table and purpose added.
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 07 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History