Double-Blind Comparative Study of E3810 Tablets (10 or 20 mg b.i.d.) to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety in Patients With Refractory Reflux Esophagitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TWICE
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 20 Mar 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 21 Dec 2010 Twice daily administration of 10mg or 20mg doses approved in Japan based on the results of this trial, according to an Eisai Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History