A Multicentre Randomised Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Resectability in Patients With Initially Unresectable Liver Metastases Secondary to Colorectal Cancer Receiving First-line Treatment Either With mFOLFOX-6 Plus Bevacizumab or FOLFOXIRI Plus Bevacizumab (OLIVIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLIVIA
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History