Phase I Study of Oral Clofarabine for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 22 Oct 2008 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 01 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00800566).