A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Weekly Doses of AZD8848 Administered Intranasally to Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History