A Phase I, Single-Centre, Open-Label, Randomized, One-Sequence Crossover, Three-Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Ketoconazole, Ritonavir and Erythromicin on the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Avanafil (TA-1790) in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Avanafil; Erythromycin; Ketoconazole; Ritonavir
- Indications Bacterial infections; Erectile dysfunction; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors VIVUS
- 04 Dec 2009 Actual number of patients (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.