Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study of Solifenacin Succinate as Add-on Therapy for Overactive Bladder (OAB) Symptoms in Men Treated for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) With Tamsulosin Hydrochloride.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin; Tamsulosin
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSIST
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.